You must install the Altera® USB-BlasterTM or Altera USB-Blaster IIdownload cable driver before you can use it to program devices with Quartus® Prime software.
The first time the USB-Blaster download cable is plugged in, the Windows Found New Hardware dialog box prompts you to install the driver. (Note: Do not use the Add HardwareWizard from the Control Panel.)
SDK, Libraries and drivers support across all mentioned platforms. (32 bit/64 bit) Easy integration into product servers and application support About STQC - Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) Directorate is an attached office of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. NI Device Drivers provides popular NI instrument drivers you can use to control NI and third-party hardware. NI Device Drivers is a bundle that features most NI instrument drivers, including NI-DAQmx, NI-VISA, NI-SCOPE, and NI-SWITCH.
Midas VeniceU USB2.0 Driver is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by Midas. The latest version of Midas VeniceU USB2.0 Driver is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on. Midas VeniceU USB2.0 Driver runs on the following operating systems: Windows. Midas usb devices driver download for windows 8. TRANSFER: You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, sublicense or provide commercial hosting services with the Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all of your license rights to the Software to another end user in connection with the transfer of ownership of your Product, provided that: (i) the transfer must include your Product and all of the Software.
The USB-Blaster II device drivers require manual installation so that the cable will be properly recognized. Refer to the instructions below.
The Altera On-Board USB-Blaster II cable appears as Altera USB-Blaster (unconfigured) when first attached to your system. After it has been configured by the Quartus Prime software, it will appear as Altera USB-Blaster II (JTAG interface) and then Altera USB-Blaster II (SystemConsole interface). You might need to install drivers for each of these interfaces; follow the steps below to install the drivers.
You must have system administration (Administrator) privileges to install the USB-Blaster and USB-Blaster II download cable driver.
Driver Installation for Altera USB-Blaster
Netronics USB Devices Driver Download
- Plug the USB-Blaster download cable into your PC. The Found New Hardware dialog box appears.
- Select Locate and install driver software (recommended).
- Select Don't search online.
- When you are prompted to Insert the disc that came with your USB-Blaster, select I don’t have the disc. Show me other options.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software (advanced) when you see the Windows couldn’t find driver software for your device dialog box.
- Click Browse, and browse to the<Path to Quartus Prime installation>driversusb-blaster directory.
- Note: Do not select the x32 or x64 directories.
- Click OK.
- Select the Include subfolders option, and click Next.
- If you are prompted Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, select Install this driver software anyway in the Window Security dialog box. The installation wizard guides you through the installation process.
- When The software for this device has been successfully installed dialog box appears, click Close.
- To complete your installation, set up programming hardware in the Quartus Prime software.
Netronics Usb Devices Driver Downloads
Driver Installation for Altera USB-Blaster II
- Plug the USB-Blaster II cable into your PC.
- Open the Device Manager, and right-click on the Unknown device under the Other devices branch.
- Select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Enter the location of the Quartus Prime software USB-Blaster II driver files directory (<Path to Quartus Prime installation>driversusb-blaster-ii) in the Search for driver software in this location field.
- Click Next.
- Click Install in the Would you like to install this device software? Windows security dialog box.
- Close the Update Driver Software - Altera USB-Blaster II (Unconfigured) successful installation notification. The Device Manager now shows a new branch called JTAG cables with an Altera USB-Blaster II (Unconfigured) node.
- Open the Quartus Prime Programmer. Within a few seconds, the JTAG cables branch displays two nodes: Altera USB-Blaster II (JTAG interface) and Altera-USB Blaster II (System Console interface).