Aug 06, 2002
Troubleshooting the MT5634ZBA-USB and MT5634MU [For Windows 95c, 98, 98SE and Me]
Generally when there is a problem with a USB device it is due to incompatible driver files. This can happen when the firmware is upgraded, but the drivers are not. This is a procedure designed to start an install from scratch after encountering a problem.
1) Physically disconnect the USB modem
2) Use Windows Explorer to open the WindowsINFOther folder*
3) Delete any of these drivers: Moore Computer Consultants Inc, ATLASVX.inf, ATLASWD.inf, MTSUSB.inf, MDMMTUSB.inf
4) Do a Find or Search of the main drive (usually c:) for 'MCCI' (without the quotes).
5) DELETE all files containing MCCI in their name. There are nine of them:
MCCICM95.SYS MCCIMNT.SYS MCCICOMM.VXD MCCICR.SYS MCCIMDM.SYS MCCIVCD.VXD MCCIW16.DLL MCCIW32.DLL VMCCICR.VXD
6) Reconnect the USB modem and use the most current drivers from the Website (http://www.multitech.com/drivers.go)
7) If this fails to fix the problem, go to Device Manager and expand the Universal Serial Bus section at the bottom and DELETE the ROOT HUB. Re-boot the computer and Windows should find new hardware: USB. Now try installing the USB modem (make sure the above MCCI files are not already present).
* This may be a hidden folder. To be able to see it, open Windows Explorer, click on the View drop-down menu (Tools for Windows Me) and select Folder Options. Next select the View tab and select the Show All Files radio button (Show hidden files and folders in Me) and click OK.
Mcci Modems Driver Speed
MCCI develops and licenses USB system software to be embedded into our customers’ consumer-electronics products.
Our USB host stack is the only independent host stack that has been through the stringent SuperSpeed USB certification process. It’s also the only host stack that has been used in mass production on Windows systems.
MCCI offers a comprehensive line of USB class drivers for popular operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Green Hills INTEGRITY OS, FreeRTOS, RTEMS, eCos, VxWorks, and QNX. These drivers can also be used with our TrueTask USB embedded USB host stack to support any operating system (even bare metal). Mcci r firmware update driver for mtk is used by 3 users of software informer. Last updated, time to read article, 5 minutes sony ericsson device 1029 usb wmc modem filter driver files, such as, are considered a type of win64 exe file. MCCI USB DataPump® portable firmware environment and 'os/w32' - this binding for the DataPump simulates an embedded system in the Windows environment. Developed code can be recompiled and directly ported to development platforms. MCCI USB DataPump environment combined with Enea's OSE Windows-based simulator.
Our USB class drivers work with any host stack to help connect products to other intelligent systems: for example, PCs, tablets, car electronics, medical equipment, test equipment.
Our USB device stack provides a portable, extensible framework for implementing advanced multi-function USB devices.
Our USB protocol implementations work with our device stack to provide off-the-shelf implementations of a variety of USB functions: networking, storage, audio, video, and so on. Megasur driver ed.
Total System Knowledge
We led the development of a number of important USB specifications for cell phones, cable modems, and LTE modems, and pioneered the first deployments of these specifications.
Our engineers have been helping customers with connectivity technology for twenty years, and have unrivaled know-how and practical insight.
High Volume Quality
Since our establishment in 1995, nearly a billion products have been shipped using MCCI technology. The world’s largest consumer electronics and semiconductor manufacturers depend on us to deliver software that is fast, elegant, portable, and scalable.
Our software is deployed as part of Windows 10 for Raspberry Pi, in smart phones, LTE data cards, PCs, WiGig WSE docks, set-top boxes, car navi systems, satellite systems, digital image transfer, and test equipment.
Mcci Modems Driver Wireless
We strive to provide complete support to match your technology needs. As a company we work tirelessly to ensure our customers are taken care of.
Mcci Modems Driver Login
Because of our long experience supporting high-volume consumer products, our frameworks are especially useful for integrating USB into Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
For over twenty years we've been developing and licensing USB system software to be embedded into our customers’ consumer-electronics products.
Use our contact page to connect with us. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Stay up to date with our work and get updates delivered right to your inbox.