- Intermec Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download Software
- Intermec Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Downloads
It's a new line for Intermec, and the company calls the device 'the first rugged mobile computer with the size and styling of a smart phone.' In essence, the CS40 was designed for mobile professionals who need high-performance barcode scanning as well as the ability to run mobile line-of-business apps.
- Rugged mobile computer maker Intermec today unveiled the CS40, a rugged device that's about the size of a typical smartphone. The CS40, which runs Windows Mobile 6.5, is designed to withstand.
- Intermec mobile computers can come equipped with a laser or imager barcode scanner, as well as Android or Windows operating system. Some of our top Intermec Mobile Computers include the CK3X (Full-Size), CK71 (Full-Size), CN70e (Phone-Size), and CV41e (Vehicle Mounted). Call one of our mobile computer experts to learn more about the Intermec.
- The ergonomic, compact CK71 mobile includes a range of options for radios, keypads, imagers, software and services, allowing the device to be tailored to meet various business and employee requirements. For more information on the Honeywell Intermec CK71 mobile computer, contact Dematic Real Time Logistics today.
- Published by Marketing
- May 7, 2020
Intermec Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Driver Download Software
The Intermec CK3X mobile computer is one of the most popular handhelds we sell and has an excellent price-performance point. With a 5-foot drop specification and IP54 rating, this device can be used in a wide range of applications from light office to warehouse and distribution centers.
Like the CK3R, the CK3X has a TI 1GHZ multi-engine processor, 256MB RAM/512MB ROM, a 3.5″ Transmissive QVGA (320×24) display, and
runs the Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 operating system. Some enhancements include 1) a snap-on trigger option so you can use it with a gun form-factor and 2) a near-far 1D/2D scanner. The near-far scanner uses the EX25 scan engine which allows you to scan 1D and 2D barcodes as close as 6 inches to as far as 50 feet away which is great when you need to scan both product barcodes on a pallet as well as location barcodes hanging from the ceiling.
Other features of the CK3X include Vocollect Voice Support and an optional RFID reader.
The CK3X is compatible with Intermec’s deployment tools including SmartSystems device management, ScanNGo, CloneNGo and Device Health Monitoring.
• Scanning: Choice of integrated high motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omni-directional scanning
• Radio: Supports industry standard 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth radio for adaptable communications
• Battery: Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond
• Processor: Equipped with a power-efficient 1GHz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor, 256MB RAM and 1GB Flash
• Voice: Designed to support Vocollect Voice to combine voice-directed workflow with traditional barcode data collection
• RFID: Optional field-installable RFID reader to adapt with your changing data collection needs
• 8.9 cm (3.5 in) Transmissive QVGA
• 240 x 320 pixels
• 65,536 (16 bit RGB) Colors
• High-Durability Touch Screen
• LED Backlight Download moda fun drivers.
Drop Survival: Multiple 1.5m (5 ft.) to concrete per MILSTD 810G across operating temperatures
Tumble Specification: 1,000 (0.5 m) tumbles per IEC 60068-2-32 specification
Electrostatic Discharge: +/- 15 kV air discharge, +/- 8 kV direct discharge
Humidity: Non-condensing, 95%
Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
Charging Temperature: +5°C to +35°C (+41°F to +95°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
Rain and Dust Resistance: IP54, category 1
Both keypad options feature backlit hard keycaps with laser-etched legends
Memory and Storage
Flash ROM: 1GB
Memory/Storage Extensions: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32GB
RAM Memory: 256MB RAM
Texas Instruments 1GHz multi-engine processor architecture
Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld built on Windows 6.5.3 technology with Intermec HTML5 Browser (available via download)
Length: 21.6 cm (8.53 in)
Width: 8.3 cm (3.29 in), 6.1 cm (2.4 in) – grip area
Depth: 2.8 cm (1.12 in)
Weight: 499 g (17.6 oz) with 5.1 Ah battery
Battery Pack: Removable, rechargeable
• Included: User removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 5100 mAh (18.5 Watt-hours)
• Optional: Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 5200 mAh (18.5 Watt-hours)
• Optional: Removable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion; 3.7V, 2000 mAh (7.4 Watt-hours) Smart Pack
Scan Engine Options: EA30 high performance motion-tolerant 2D Imager; (up to 500in/s) white LED illumination; red laser aimer and framer optimized for all lighting conditions. Capable of scanning all common 1D and 2D barcodes; 1D as small as 4 mil; 2D as small as 6.6 mils. Refer to User’s Manual for depth of field performance.
EX25 near/far 2D Imager: Capable of scanning 1D and 2D barcodes from 15.2 cm to 15.2 m (6 in to 50 ft). Refer to User’s Manual for depth of field performance.
USB: Full Speed 2.0 OTG©, USB : Full Speed 2.0 Client©
Wireless LAN: IEEE®802.11 b/g/n WLAN
Security: Wi-Fi Certified for WPA and WPA2
Cisco Compatibility: CCXv4
Encryption: WEP (64 or 128 bit), AES, TKIP
Wireless PAN: Integrated Bluetooth® Class II, Version 2.1+EDR
Operating Channels: 0 to 78 (2402 – 2480MHz)
Data Rates: 1, 2, 3 Mbps