About Intel Android device USB driver
The new Intel Android. USB Driver package 1. 10.0 that supports Windows. 10 is available for download at the Intel Developer Zone. It enables you to connect your Windows.-based machine to your Android. device that contains an Intel® Atom™ processor inside. Download Intel USB 3.0 Driver 184.108.40.206. OS support: Windows 7 / 8. Category: Input Devices. Windows 10 requires no drivers to support USB 3.0; support for USB 3.0 is built into Windows 10. There are a number of things that can cause the system to unexpectedly wake from the sleep state. M1132 mfp printer driver. Wake packets on the LAN are the most common source of wake events. Events from mouse and keyboard devices that are connected via USB.
Intel Android device USB driver 1.10.0 is a collection of drivers for managing Android devices powered by Intel Atom processors from the computer. The pack ensures that your operating system will recognize and interact with any Atom-based smartphone or tablet connect to the PC through a USB cable. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Intel Android device USB driver is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
Installs the Intel® Chipset Device Software for discontinued Intel® NUC products. It is important to install this software first after installing a Windows. operating system, before installing any other device drivers. This action ensures that Windows recognizes all chipset components.Is Intel Android device USB driver safe to download?
Intel Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 10
We tested the file IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.zip with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Intel Android device USB driver work on my version of Windows?
Download Intel Usb 3.0 Device Driver For Windows 7 32 Bit
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Intel Android device USB driver may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of Intel Android device USB driver are available?
Intel USB Devices Driver Download For Windows
The current version of Intel Android device USB driver is 1.10.0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to Intel Android device USB driver available for download
Intel Android Device Usb Driver Download Windows 10
Intel Usb Devices Driver Download For Windows 7
- Intel HD Graphics DriverA must-have graphics driver for generic Intel chipsets (32-bit)
- Android Reverse TetheringAllows Android phones to use the Internet connection of a PC by tethering and allowing a cell phone to use a PC's Internet connectivity.
- Lenovo Smart AssistantAssistant for Lenovo Android devices to flash and rescue devices.
- Samsung Drivers PackCollection of drivers for Samsung Android devices which should allow for the rooting and general Windows-Phone connectivity of devices.
- Intel HID Event FilterIntel's Human Interface Device driver for custom buttons and devices.
- Universal ADB DriversCollection of device drivers for Android devices that can enable debugging and access to ADB, fastboot and rooting.
- [email protected]View the screen of an Android tablet or phone on your PC.
- LG Mobile DriverA WHQL-signed device driver installation package that adds support on Windows for Android mobile phones and tablets made by LG.
- MAXJoypadTurns your Android device into a GamePad for Windows games.
- Realtek High Definition Audio DriverInstall generic drivers for owners of a Realtek audio chip.