The card can easily be used by home users making their first steps in computer audio as well as by professionals producing music on a budget. MAYA44 provides 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power as well as an optical and coaxial S/PDIF output that can be used to pass through AC3/DTS signals. I'm curious about the use of infrasound in films/movies. I believe a number of studies have shown that infrasound (frequencies below 20Hz) can be used to instill a sense of suspense or even fear in a subject. In particular 19Hz is the resonating frequency of the eyeball and it has even been reported that this frequency can create visual. That's because infrasonic sound is mostly omnidirectional so infrasonic sounds cannot target individual TIs (Note: This physical property also makes infrasound much more difficult to jam and shield against), the converse being that the locations of infrasonic transmitters cannot be pinpointed based on sound alone. However, the general direction. The package provides the installation files for Infrasonic UFO Audio Driver version 220.127.116.11. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version.
- Infrasonic Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
- Infrasonic Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 7
Requirements to use ARTA software are:
- Operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Processor class Pentium, clock frequency 600 MHz or higher.
- Memory requirement for Windows XP is 256MB, and for Vista / Windows 7/8/10 is 2GB.
- Full duplex soundcard with synchronous clock for AD and DA converters.
- WDM Windows soundcard driver or ASIO driver (ASIO is trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH).
ARTA software has been successfully used with following soundcards:
- RME Fireface UFX, UC, UCX, BabyFace Pro, Fireface 800, RME Fireface 400, RME HDSP
- M-Audio Audiophile 2496, USB Transit, Mobile USB Pre, Firewire Solo
- Axys D-AudioCard (mixer does not work on Windows 8/10)
- Echo Gina24, Echo Layla 24, Echo Indigo I/O (notebook)
- EMU 1820M, 1616M, 0204USB, 0404USB (*), EMU USB Tracker Pre (*)
- Roland Rubix22, Duo and Quad Capture USB audio interfaces
- Marian Trace Alpha, Terratec EWX 24/96 (*)
- Focusrite Scarlett USB serie
- Steinberg UR-22Mk2 USB audio interface
- Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 USB audio interface
- Digigram VxPocket 440 (*) - a notebook PCMCIA card
- TASCAM US122L, US-2x2
- Infrasonic Quartet, Sound Devices USBPre2
- Creative Soundblaster X-Fi (works on all sampling frequencies in sound creation mode)
- Creative Soundblaster Live 24 (*) and Extigy-USB (*), Audigy ZS laptop, but only at 48kHz sampling frequency,
- Soundblaster MP3+ USB (notice: don't install SB driver, use a Windows default driver),
- ESI Juli, U24 XL, ESI Quatafire 610, EgoSys Waveterminal 24
- Turtle Beach Pinnacle and Fuji (*)
- Soundcards and on-board audio with AC97 codecs,
* For this older cards driver does not work in Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Installation of this software is easy; just run the installation program.
Setup of interface to soundcard on various operating systems is described in User manual.
Notice for Windows 10 users:
- On Windows 10 you should make clean install of ARTA. If you have updated from earlier version of Windows 7 / 8 please first uninstall and then install ARTA software again.
- Some sound card drivers needs update (i.e. Steinberg UR22 needs version 1.92). Some souncards works with old drivers (i.e. M-Audio USB Transit, and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2).
Notice for Windows 7 users:
- On Windows 7 / 8 and Vista it is recommended to use ASIO drivers.
- For Windows 7 / 8 - 64bit OS it is recommended to use computer systems with chipsets for the i3/i5/i7 Intel processor family.
Notice for Linux and Mac OS X users
Arta can be used on computers with Linux and Mac OS X operating systems by using Windows emulator programs: Wine on Linux, and Crossover (version of Wine) on Mac.
First install Windows emulator program, then install ARTA software using regular ArtaSetupXXX.exe program.
Infrasonic Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
Before starting ARTA, in Wine Configuration Dialog a) set default sound input and output devices and b) set frame of windows to have the Windows native look.
4-in/4-out PCI Audio Interface
MAYA44 is a high quality 24-bit 96/192kHz 4-in / 4-out audio interface providing a number of powerful and amazing features optimized for home recording and for DJ applications.
The card can easily be used by home users making their first steps in computer audio as well as by professionals producing music on a budget.
MAYA44 provides 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power as well as an optical and coaxial S/PDIF output that can be used to pass through AC3/DTS signals. There is also a headphone output, perfectly for monitoring.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a full MIDI interface (16 channels, 1 input & 1 output) as well as a digital input (optical and coaxial).
MAYA44 is no longer in production and has been replaced by the PCIe solution MAYA44 eX.
- Supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz output and 96kHz input
- 4 analog input and 4 analog output channels
- 4-in / 4-out full duplex recording and playback
- balanced microphone input with +48V phantom power
- headphone output with gain control
- unbalanced stereo line input (1~2) can be switched to balanced mono microphone input
- optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital output
- optional MIDI I/O via MI/ODI/O extension
- optional S/PDIF digital input via MI/ODI/O ext.
- 3.3V / 5V compatible PCI card
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X compatible
Reviews and Testimonials
Infrasonic Sound Cards & Media Devices Driver Download For Windows 10 7
Here are selected reviews of MAYA44:
Issue 8/2006 of Germany's Professional Audio magazine contained a long and detailed review of various PCI audio interfaces. Our MAYA44 did not only receive 'very good' as verdict, it also was recomended as economy solution. Plus it appeared on the magazine title! Check the beginning of the review here.
If you are interested in adding a review to this list, do not hesitate and contact us.