Frequently Asked Questions
- Install the printer driver ” window opens. Select “ Neopost AS-150 ”. Quadient AS-150 ” from the “ Printers ” list. “ Type a printer name ” window opens. This screen allows you to change the “default” name of the printer; if desired. Next to install the driver. “ Printer sharing.
- Submit a support request. For faster service, please call 1.800.636.7678 or sign in to your Myquadient account to request help with. Billing and Invoices Supply Questions.
- With shuttling head printers the paper height setting is most important. With fixed head printers the paper width setting is most important. Tip: If using Satori Bulk Mailer; be sure you are using the Satori printer driver version 220.127.116.11 or higher, and make sure you set the paper size appropriately in the Bulk Mailer software.
How To Install RENA Printer Drivers
Valid for: AS-150, Envelope Imager 1.5/1.5+/2.5/3.0/4.0/XT3.0/XT4.0
and XPS-ProMail 3.0/4.0, when using Windows 98/XP/7.
RENA printer drivers can be found on the CD that was originally included with your printer. Printer drivers can also be downloaded from our web site.
Installing the Printer Driver
Satori Bulk Mailer Users: Satori has developed their own printer drivers for use with their software product. Therefore, Satori recommends that you load and use the printer drivers available to you on the Satori Bulk Mailer CD. If not, the Bulk Mailer software may not function properly with the printer. The following directions are not valid for installing Satori drivers. However if you are planning to connect the printer via USB, please read the 'USB Port Assignment Routine' below.
A dedicated printer driver is included on CD, with the printer. It must be installed on your computer before you will be able to print from your software. Follow the steps below to install the driver:
NEOPOST IS-200 SERIES DRIVER WINDOWS 7 (2020). Series interactive installation guide, is200 series replacing, neopost mailing systems, support knowledge base portal. Supplies quadient neopost, quick user guide, royal mail surcharge. Ink for is/in franking machines, quadient shop uk. Series manual preview neopost. Quadient’s IS-280 iMeter™ postage meter brings you a simplified mail processing experience. This compact, powerful mailing system combines mail and parcel processing into one easy solution.
NOTE: A Launch Menu should open automatically, when the Driver Installation CD is inserted into your CD-ROM drive. Select Install Printer Drivers from the launch menu. If the launch menu does not open; please use the steps below to install the printer driver.
1. If you have, any applications running on your computer close them and restart the computer before beginning the driver installation.
2. Install the CD in the CD drive. If the 'Launch Menu' doesn't automatically appear; click on START. Then click on RUN, then type the following; D: Autorun.exe (where D is the CD ROM drive) then click OK. Lg port devices driver download windows 7.
3. When the 'Launch Menu' appears, select 'Install Drivers'.
If a 'File Download Security Warning' box appears click RUN.
If a 'Internet Explorer Security Warning' box appears click RUN.
When the FlexSystems 'Add Printer Wizard window opens, click Next>.
4. Type in your Name and Company and click Next>.
5. Select the printer port LPT1. Then click Next>.
Note: If you plan to use the , please select LPT1 for the initial driver install.
After the driver is loaded and the printer is connected, you can open the printer driver properties window and select the appropriate USB port.
6. Select your printer model from the list, then click Next>
IMPORTANT: Normal print orientation, to the Envelope Imager XT3.0/XT4.0 and XPS-ProMail 3.0/4.0 printers, is up-side-down; as viewed from the operator side of the printer. Invert orientation is right-side-up; as viewed from the operator side of the printer.
7. The next screen allows you to Name Your Printer. Unless you have another printer of the same name on your system or network, dont change the name.
Select this printer as your Default printer and click Next>.
8. Click Finish to complete the installation.
9. Connect the printer via Parallel or USB. The Windows 'Found New Hardware Wizard' should appear and walk you through the steps of installing the hardware.
Once completed, you should get the message 'The hardware has been installed successfully..'.
10. If you need to change the printer driver port assignment from Parallel (LPT1) to USB, please follow the 'USB Port Assignment Routine' below.
USB Port Assignment Routine:
Note: If you already loaded the appropriate printer driver, connected the printer, and have attempted to send data to the printer; but you are not getting any response from the printer (no data getting to printer), then you will need to delete all print jobs (documents) in the printer queue, reboot your computer, power the printer off/on, and start from step 'D' below.
- Don't connect the printer until you have the printer driver installed.
- When initially installing the printer driver, we suggest leaving the port selection at default (usually LPT1:), even if you don't have an LPT port on your computer.
- After the printer driver is installed; connect the printer to the computer, via USB, and turn the printer on.
If the printer has never been connected to the computer before; you will get the windows 'found new hardware', 'installing new hardware' messages at this time.
After Windows finishes installing new hardware, it should give the message that 'The hardware has been installed successfully..'.
- Open the printer driver properties, from the 'printers & faxes' (devices & printers) folder.
- Click on the Ports tab and locate the fist USB selection (usually they are numbers USB01, USB02, etc..). Then click on Apply.
- While watching the printer status, from the 'printers & faxes' folder (folder view must be set to details); power the printer off, wait 10 seconds, and power the printer on.
The printer status should toggle from offline to ready when you power the printer on.
The status should toggle from ready to offline when you power the printer off.
You may need to repeat this step (power off/on) more than once, for the system to recognize the printer and to see the status change.
- If the printer status does NOT change, when you power the printer off and on; click on the Ports tab, then locate and select the next USB port selection in the list (USB02, USB03, USB04, etc..).
Then click on Apply.
Go to Step 'F'.
- If the printer status changes when you power the printer off/on then you are Finished.
Your printer driver has been properly configured for the USB port you are connected to.
You are ready to begin printing.
Note: The above routine is only valid for USB connections. We do NOT recommend using USB to Parallel converters.
Neopost AS-710 Rena DA-608 Address Printer – Ready to Work for You
If you want to increase the WOW factor in your regular mailings, the Neopost AS-710 Rena DA-608 model is the address printer for you. Like other Neopost Rena envelope printer models, this mailing machine combines precision engineering with customization that makes preparing professional mailings a snap.
Drivers Neopost App
Introducing an Address Printer with Versatility
With the Rena DA-608 and Neopost AS-710 address printer you won’t be limited to a small area for printing. Whether you want an address, barcode, logo or even clip art on your mailpiece – it’s possible. This address printer can help you create customized postcards, self mailers, envelopes and other mailing material that is eye catching and more likely to be opened.
In addition to improving the design and style of your mailings, this Rena envelope printer can help you save money. It eliminates the need to buy, print and apply address labels. With just blank envelopes or cards in your arsenal you can create USPS compliant, and customer driven, mail pieces.
The Neopost AS-710 Rena DA-608 Address Printer
The Neopost AS-710 Rena DA-608 address printer is ready to work for you from the start. Simply unpack your machine, install the software and connect your printer to your computer via the Internet. With easy to use controls and an intuitive menu system, you’ll be able to tackle the most complex jobs with ease. In addition, you’ll be able to integrate with CASS and PAVE certified software so you can get discounts through the USPS postal automation program.
This model features:
- Shuttle head technology to increase your printing customization options.
- Plug’n Play software for simple set up.
- Reliable HP print technology.
- USPS postal automation discounts through CASS and PAVE certified software.
- Intelligent Mail® Barcode ready
Make the Neopost AS-710 Rena DA-680 your go-to mailroom technology for improved customization and enhanced speeds.
- If speed is not an issue take a look at the Secap SA3100 or Secap 9K-L
- Want to add a little color? Take a look at the Secap SA3150 or SA3350
- If you don’t need to print the return address and or indicia in the same pass, take a look at the Rena Imager 1.5 or Imager I
|Envelopes/hour||Up to 14,000/hr.|
|Print resolution||Up to 600 dpi|
|Number of heads||1 (shuttle)|
|Maximum material thickness||6 mm|
|Print area||500 x 235 mm|
|Minimum material size||75 x 70 mm|
|Maximum material size||500 x 395 mm|
|Hopper capacity||350 DL envelopes|
|Dimensions||468 x 410 x 365 mm|
|Connection||USB 2.0 and TCP/IP|
Drivers Neopost Mail
- Used Mailing Equipment Blowout Sale Posted June 16, 2010
- Mailing Equipment For Sale Posted June 14, 2012
- Rena – Neopost DEMO Addressing Equipment Sale! Posted March 9, 2018
- What is the best printer for envelopes? Posted November 4, 2015
- Rena AS-150 – New Low Cost Envelope Seed Pack Printer Posted January 14, 2016