- Drivers Kensington Computer Products Input Devices Free
- Drivers Kensington Computer Products Input Devices Download
- Drivers Kensington Computer Products Input Devices Pdf
- Drivers Kensington Computer Products Input Devices
The devices which are used to input the data and the programs in the computer are known as “Input Devices“. or Input device can read data and convert them to a form that a computer can use. Output Device can produce the final product of machine processing into a form usable by humans. It provides man to machine communication. Some of the I/O devices are explained below:
(1) Keyboard : Keyboard is used in the input phase of a computer-based information system. Keyboard is most common input device is used today. The data and instructions are input by typing on the keyboard. The message typed on the keyboard reaches the memory unit of a computer. It’s connected to a computer via a cable. Apart from alphabet and numeral keys, it has other function keys for performing different functions.
Kensington is the brand professionals choose when they need the most innovative and reliable accessories to be at their productive best. With more than 30 years of trusted expertise, business professionals and home office users can be assured that every Kensington product you purchase will deliver on our 'smart. Simple' brand promise. Kensington is a leader in desktop and mobile accessories, trusted by organizations around the world for nearly 35 years. Our products provide trusted security, desktop productivity through docks, and ergonomic well-being. Software and Drivers. Showing 20 of 20 Results For Ergonomic Input Devices Sort By. ©2021 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. Home / Products / Ergonomics / Ergonomic Input Devices Ergonomic Input Devices Designed with wellness, comfort and productivity in mind, Kensington has a large range of trackballs, mice and keyboards made for optimal ergonomic set-ups in the office or on the go.
(2) Mouse : It’s a pointing device. The mouse is rolled over the mouse pad, which in turn controls the movement of the cursor in the screen. We can click, double click or drag the mouse. Most of the mouse’s have a ball beneath them, which rotates when the mouse in moved. The ball has 2 wheels of the sides, which in turn mousse with the movement of the ball. The sensor notifies the speed of its movements to the computer, which in turn moves the cursor/pointer on the screen.
Drivers Kensington Computer Products Input Devices Free
(3) Scanner : Scanners are used to enter information directly in to the computers memory. This device works like a Xerox machine. The scanner converts any type of printed or written information including photographs into digital pulses, which can be manipulated by the computer.
(4) Track Ball : Track ball is similar to the upside- down design of the mouse. The user moves the ball directly, while the device itself remains stationary. The user spins the ball in various directions to effect the screen movements.
(5) Light Pen : This is an input device which is used to draw lines or figures on a computer screen. It’s touched to the CRT screen where it can detect raster on the screen as it passes.
(6) Optical Character Rader : It’s a device which detects alpha numeric characters printed or written on a paper. The text which is to be scanned is illuminated by a low frequency light source. Download miller drivers. The light is absorbed by the dark areas but reflected from the bright areas. The reflected light is received by the photocells.
(7) Bar Code Reader : This device reads bar codes and coverts them into electric pulses to be processed by a computer. A bar code is nothing but data coded in form of light and dark bars.
(8) Voice Input Systems : This devices converts spoken words to M/C language form. A micro phone is used to convert human speech into electric signals. The signal pattern is then transmitted to a computer when it’s compared to a dictionary of patterns that have been previously placed in a storage unit of computer. When a close match is found, the word is recognized.
(9) Plotter : Plotter is an O/P device that is used to produce graphical O/P on papers. It uses single color or multi color pens to draw pictures as blue print etc.
Drivers Kensington Computer Products Input Devices Download
(10) Digital Camera : It converts graphics directly into digital form. It looks like an ordinary camera, but no film is used therein, instead a CCD (changed coupled Divide) Electronic chip in used. When light falls, on the chip though the lens, it converts light waves into electrical waves.