- Compaq CQ10-400 Mini PC Series (Win 7) Network card driver. Download the Network card driver for your Compaq CQ10-400 Mini PC Series. License: Free OS: Windows 7 Language: EN Version: 7.21.531.2010B.
- This package provides the driver for Intel 825xx 10/100/1000 Ethernet Network and is supported on Latitude E5 and E6 series, OptiPlex 990 and x010 series and Precision T series, M series and R7610 running the following Windows Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Download Intel Network Adapter Driver 20.7.1 for Windows 7 (Network Card).
See the release notes and the readme.txt file for installation instructions, supported hardware, what's new, bug fixes, and known issues.
Download Network Driver For Windows 7 64-bit
This download installs base drivers, Intel® PROSet for Windows* Device Manager, and Intel® PROSet Adapter Configuration Utility for Intel® Network Adapters with Windows® 10.
A single point of support around the clock. GearHead Technical Support makes it easy to fix issues on not just your NETGEAR purchase but for your entire home network. The service includes support for the following: NETGEAR and non-NETGEAR network devices; Desktop and Notebook PCs, Printers, Scanners, and more.
Which file should you download?
Note:10-GbE adapters (those that support Windows 10) are only supported by 64-bit drivers.
- PROWin32.zipfor 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows*
- PROWinx64.zipfor 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows
How to use this download
Download the self-extracting archive and run it. It will extract the files to a temporary directory, run the installation wizard, and remove the temporary files when the installation is complete. All language files are embedded in this archive. You don't need to download an extra language pack.
Download Network Driver Free
This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Download mcci port devices driver updater. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.
See a list of manufacturers’ Support websites.