- Download Kensington Computer Products Mice & Touchpads Driver Free
- Download Kensington Computer Products Mice & Touchpads Driver Update
Expert mouse wireless trackball, kensington expert mouse wireless trackball, frequently asked questions kensington, kensington expert mouse, dell inspiron e1505. The kensington expert mouse, everything. Download kensington orbit wireless, pilotmouse optical wireless computer mice. Kensington expert mouse provides users. The low-profile shape along with the silver metallic finish offer beautiful aesthetics and ergonomic comfort. The trackball takes up less desk space than what is needed to operate a mouse and is more comfortable during extended use because it requires less arm and wrist movement.
- The kensington mouse in a box usb provides reliable optical mouse performance for an attractive price and it's completely plug & play so it works with your computer, right out of the box. Tech tip, updating drivers manually requires some computer skills and patience. View and download kensington pro fit instruction manual online.
- The best trackball ever made has just gotten better. Designed for PCs and Mac's, the new Expert Mouse employs Kensington's Diamond Eye optical technology for smooth, precise cursor movement. Surrounding the ball, we have a brand new implementation of our award winning Scroll Ring that puts scrolling right at your fingertips.
- Driver to enable tilt wheel functions in Windows.
- K72271 Si670 Bluetooth Wireless Notebook Mouse
- If you have any third-party mouse, pre-existing Kensington MouseWorks or pre-existing version of this software already installed on your computer, please uninstall it.
- Download the software and save it to your computer's desktop.
- Unzip the files to an area on your computer, then double-click on the setup icon in the downloaded folder to begin the installation process.
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
Download Kensington Computer Products Mice & Touchpads Driver Free
Download Kensington Computer Products Mice & Touchpads Driver Update
- Original publish date: July 16, 2007
- Last revision of entry: September 17, 2014